Terms Governing Use of the Service
- You have to sign up before use the service of this site. You agree on and take responsibility for providing valid information and keeping all your information current. You will take full responsibility for any consequences occurred when you provide fraudulent information. You will not submit material (including but not limited to user name) that is unlawful, defamatory, threatening, abusive or obscene. You will not submit anything to the site that will violate any right of any third party.
Please keep your ID and password secure and do not authorize any other person to use them. You should notify US promptly of any unauthorized use of your ID and password.
We may use the information you provided to send you promotional materials, institutional or sale advertising information (including but not limited to print advertising, e-mail advertising and so on)
By using our services and viewing this site, please ensure the items below are strictly followed:
1. You must comply with domestic laws and statutes;
2. You must comply with the agreement, regulation and system which relate to our services;
3. You are prohibited from using our service system for any unlawful purpose;
4. You are prohibited from using the site to create, copy and disseminate any unlawful message;
5. You are prohibited from doing anything to damage this site which includes posting any form of unsolicited commercial contents;
6. You are prohibited from disrupting the normal flow of the site by using our system;
7. You are prohibited from damaging the copyrights, trademarks, patent rights and reputation of this site, other users or third parties.
We have right to monitor and assess your performance when you use our site (including not limited to the contents you save on out site). If you violate any of those terms above, we have right to initiate any necessary action directly or indirectly to reverse the impact of your misconduct.
- All contents on this site and/or other intellectual properties owned by eg system Inc. (Except for product information posted by online customers, and including but not limited to: text, graphic images, software, video and audio contents, logo, layout design, directory and name for column, product catalogue and so on).
Any unauthorized use of those contents for commercial, profit and advertising
purposes may violate civil or criminal laws. We reserve the right to take
any legal action necessary against those behaviors.
Please keep your ID and password secure and do not authorize any other person to use them. You should notify us promptly of any unauthorized use of your ID and password. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by your negligence or hackers attack. You should not steal ID and password from any other individual. You will take the full consequences of your misconduct.
- All contents of the site are believed to be accurate and current at the date the contents were placed on this Site. They are offered on an “as is” basis without any warranty whatsoever either expressed or implied.
The use of the site is at your sole risk. We shall not be liable for any
losses or damages of any kind, expressed, implied or accidental, regarding
the online services.
We do not guarantee that the functions contained in the site will be error-free
or satisfactory to all users’ requests. We are not liable to any temporary
delay or any other dysfunction regarding the security or accuracy of the
contents. We reserve the right of suspending or modifying the website service
with no obligations to inform users in advance. We are not liable for any
user loss due to external infrastructural dysfunctions including but not
limited to: quality issues of internet service providers, physical damages
of external facility or other irresistible force. We will, however, work
to limit such impact to its minimum.
- We guarantee that your register information and private data uploaded while using the websites will be not disclosed to public or any third party, but we may disclose specific information upon special condition.
in this agreement.)
Under any unauthorized circumstance, any company or individual is not allowed to employ the content, platform or other usages of the website for commercial uses on behalf of City Shop. Any company or individual is prohibited from employing any content, platform or other usages that are regarded as illegal practices. City Shop is not responsible for any illegal practices conducted by users. Users will be responsible for their own conduct.
- For unsigned and returned products, we will, if conditions permit, leave
you a note at your house. Please contact us immediately as you see the
Upon receiving, customers are advised to check carefully the items, especially those fragile ones. Once you sign the sheet and our delivery staff has left, we will not accept any exchange or return request except for quality reason.
We will provide exchange/return service for products applicable to our conditions. Other products may be returned or exchanged by proving the receipt within 5 days after signing the delivery. Unqualified products or late return/exchange application will not be accepted. We are not responsible for any damage caused by customers.
If your Account with us is terminated or suspended for any reason or no
reason, you agree: (a) to continue to be bound by this Agreement, (b) to
immediately stop using the Services, (c) that the license provided under
this Agreement shall end, (d) that we reserve the right (but have no obligation)
to delete all of your information and account data stored on our servers,
and (e) that Square shall not be liable to you or any third party for termination
or suspension of access to the Services or for deletion of your information
or account data.
- We will not sell, trade, or rent your information to third parties, unless you have granted us permission to do so by purchasing from our online shop. Examples of authorized third parties that we may share your personal information with include, but may not be limited to: sellers, shipping companies. If you use a credit card to place an order with US, to confirm and process your order you are submitting your information to be shared with the seller whom you are purchasing from and only receive your information to perform their function(s) of collecting payment for your order. Sellers are not authorized to use any your information for any other purpose(s).
It may be necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to any person, violations or as otherwise required by law. We transfer information about you if Malleries is acquired by or merged with another company.